Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi @Renzov75,

thanks for the info... I just check latest BIOS for my Pavilion but a new version hasn't been released. At the moment the latest is still the F.26 Rev.A (ROM SSID 82FE).

Cheers

frank

HP Recommended

Hi Frank,

It was not solving the issue. So still awaiting the HP SSD to hopefullly get back the SSD speed....

Cheers, Renzo

HP Recommended

Hi Frank,

After placing the HP S700 Pro in my system all was working fine again.

Problem solved, nevertheless I still believe HP is throwing their own windows with this approach....atleast my new pc will not be HP anymore.

Cheers, Renzo

HP Recommended

Hi @Renzov75, somehow a good news... at least you have the pc working again

Cheers

frank

HP Recommended

Frank,

You are not alone. I have tried with two M.2 SSD w/wo NAND on two different HP PCs unsuccessfully. Both SSD worked on a GIGABYTE motherboard effortlessly. 

Does anyone know how to scale up this situation wit HP to get an answer?

Currently, the people at HP support are completely clueless.

HP Recommended

Hi @Razira,

I bought a couple of HP S700s and now things work ... but at what price!
2 hd SSD M.2 returned to Amazon and many hours of my time spent trying to understand the problem, without support from HP which invited me to check the compatibility of "his" motherbord Willow2 on the sites of two SSD producers ... really embarrassing!

I really can't understand how a serious company like HP can behave this way without being ashamed and punished

I'm very disappointed with HP

Cheers
frank

HP Recommended

Too bad, I just purchased a WD Blue 3D NAND for my Pavillion Desktop...If this is still a problem should I switch back to SATA form? 

thanks for advices.

HP Recommended

Thanks for all the discussion. I am going to cancel my order for SATA based M.2 2280 SSD. 

I will have to order the HP SSD

HP EX920 M.2 1TB PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe 3D TLC NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) 2YY47AA#ABC

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.