Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 300
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was recently given this keyboard and mouse combination. I cannot identify the icon on the quick access key - top left. When I click on it, it clears everything on the screen, and I cannot seem to recover the information. Can I either recover the screens or disable the key?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

no pc TOLD , MAKER NOR MODEL.

I cannot identify the icon on the quick access key - top left (HUH WHAT IS THIS?)

. When I click on it, it clears everything on the screen, and I cannot seem to recover the information.

Can I either recover the screens or disable the key?

TRY NEW BATTERIES IN THE THE MOUSE FIRST ,, 1x AAA battery

are you saying the mouse acts ODD? do tell what is wrong, more clearly. we cant watch you so words only work.

Then fresh drivers for unstated mouse mode.  ahhhh HP model 3ML04AA 

i found the true model of your mouse/kbd and USB dongle set.

hp shows no driver for this 2015( as old as) product, that means MS Plug and Play only support this kit.

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

I needed to know what the key did.

No matter now. I threw it out as it is useless because of this key close to the esc. Key.

I do not recommend HP accessories any longer.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.