Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
4NN00AA#ABL
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought this All-in-one 27-xa0009 lately but at the time I never realised how small the main drive was. According to Speecy all I have is 119GB.  There is no way I can live with that. I wish to buy a bigger drive but I am unsure what type to purchase.  Would any drive such as an NVME would do the trick or do I  have to replace it with another Toshiba.  I have been Googling the drive but it seems unknown.  Even Amazon hasn't got it.

Maglite

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome back to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

Your PC's  M.2 socket 3 should support any manufacturer's: 2280 PCIe, NVME drive you like.

I think the max 2280 drive capacity at this time is around 2 TBs.

Regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome back to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

Your PC's  M.2 socket 3 should support any manufacturer's: 2280 PCIe, NVME drive you like.

I think the max 2280 drive capacity at this time is around 2 TBs.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.