Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One Desktop PC 24-cb1000i (4N1P3AV)

Hi.

I bought an HP cb1009nl and the trechnical spec of the shop indicate a Intel Iris Xe in this AIO. The Hp site indicate a gforce nvidia, but really in the PC there is a intel uhd Grafics. Why? I choose the PC?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

hi

There may be errors, on the hp support site, and the sales sites..
Is it the hp shop, or another one?

see this

HP All-in-One 24-cb1009nl 

Intel® Core™ i5-1235U

Integrated graphics

• Iris Iris Xe Graphics (for Core i5 and i7 processors)
  • Iris UHD Graphics (for Core i3 processor)

this would be the case depending on the processor, if just the integrated
but since a graphics card is installed, probably not visible

Graphics
Discrete
Graphics Card
NVIDIA® GeForce® MX450 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)

https://www.bpm-power.com/it/online/informatica/pc-one/all-in-hp-24-b2022047

https://www.epto.it/hp-hewlett-packard-24-cb1009nl-p-6A2T6EA.html

here

Scheda grafica dedicata

NVIDIA GeForce MX450

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hi.

Intel® Core™ i5-1235U is integrated on the PC. I see it. and this processor is supported only by iris XE. But  i see in the grafics schedule of the devices UHD Grafics. Is the same group of name or are a different grafics board?Senza titolo.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi.

Intel® Core™ i5-1235U is integrated on the PC. I see it. and this processor is supported only by iris XE. But  i see in the grafics schedule of the devices UHD Grafics. Is the same group of name or are a different grafics board? 

Senza titolo.jpg

HP Recommended

Sorry, I don't know where you bought the computer, if it is new..
Indeed I find it also curious, we do not see here the supposed NVIDIA graphics card?
I would advise you anyway to contact the dealer, if it does not correspond to what you bought

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.