Pontalan
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Z800 Liquid Cooling

HP Recommended
Z800
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a Z800 which I upgraded with 2x  Xeon X5680's, at the moment I have Z400 performance cpu coolers as  Z800 performance coolers are not available at a realistic price in the UK ( I've seen one advertised at 300gbp) I have now bought, at great expense, a liquid cooling assembly, the problem is that I don't have the appropriate wiring harness which I think is part No 614972-001. Can anyone help with the pinout either of this part or a compatible part so that I can make up  my own cable?

Whilst the Z400 heatsinks keep the machine cool, their size means that I can't refit the memory cooling fans so I have to sit in front of the machine waiting  to press F1 when it starts complaining which is a bit of a pain during windows interminable updates.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation