Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
adding additional M.2 SSD storage to HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-d0005na.
- I managed RAM upgrade, was told by HP support that can support additonal 1TB M.2 SSD module.
- the manual states - https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c06681790
- Expansion Slots: 2 M.2 (1 for SSD, 1 for WLAN)
- This device has 1TB SSD supplied with it
- I purchased - Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-V7S1T0) to add storage
- I upgraded the RAM module, but I cannot see where to add the additonal M.2 ssd
- the manual here is not very clear - http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06624889.pdf
- I need to know how to add this additonal storage
- I cannot see any slot, it is not clear on the manual
Below is the link to the product specs for your PC.
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-d0005na Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support
If you click on the motherboard specs, you will see that there is only one M.2 slot for a SSD and one M.2 slot for the wifi adapter.
There aren't two M.2 slots for SSD's, so whoever told you that was incorrect.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community