cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 1 of 10
Flag Post

Solved!

can I upgrade from 8gb of RAM to 16 on my all in one pc?

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-xa1006na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-xa1006na. Runs slow when using Photoshop on the 8GB of RAM... is it possible to upgrade to 16? or is there another solution.

Ryzen 5 processor with Radeon Vega graphics card.

9 REPLIES 9
Level 6
216 216 33 63
Message 2 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes you can the specs are here but you can have 2 x 8 GB RAM modules for a total of 16 GB. That would be DDR4 2400 8 GB RAM modules.

Author
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 3 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thank you JJOcean. Ill get shopping straight away . I'm guessing it's a different fitting slot than your average pc?🙂

0 Kudos
Level 6
216 216 33 63
Message 4 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Exactly. Those are SODIMM slots and are the same as a laptop. Don't buy the desktop versions as they will not work.

Author
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 5 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thank you once again JJOcean

0 Kudos
Level 6
216 216 33 63
Message 6 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Glad I could help out!

Author
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 7 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi JJ,

sorry to bother you again. I'm about to purchase extra RAM... but is there 2 x 4GB cards already pre installed or is it a single 8GB card?

0 Kudos
Level 6
216 216 33 63
Message 8 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The only way to know that is to either remove the cover as per the manual here and physically check. Or you can go to Crucial here and download their scanner tool (click on Scan Computer). It will scan your system and tell you how many RAM modules you have and confirm their size.

Author
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 9 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thank you JJ

0 Kudos
Level 6
216 216 33 63
Message 10 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Always glad to help out!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation