Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
clavier

BON J AIMERAI SAVOIR OU JE POURRAIS AVOIR 1 PLUG IN POUR MON CLAVIER . CA COMMENCE A ME GONFLER DE TOURNE EN ROND SUR LE SITE SANS JAMAIS AU FINAL

- LE  TROUVER --> J AI TAPE TOUS LES CHIFFRES QUI PEUVENT SE TROUVER AU DOS DU CLAVIER =  AUCUNE REP,  FAIT CHIER !

- ENCORE MOINS AVOIR LE SAV POUR POSER LA QUESTION  !  A CROIRE QU ENFIN DE COMPTE IL N EXISTE PAS

S IL Y AVAIT LE LIEN J AURAIS ACCOMPAGNE MON MAIL DE LA PJ POUR  VOIR SI QUELQU UN AURAIT PU ME DIRE QUEL SERIE DE CHIFFRE C EST

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello

@barrry1 wrote:

GOOD I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE I COULD HAVE 1 PLUG IN FOR MY KEYBOARD. IT STARTS TO INFLATE ME FROM ROUND IN ROUND ON THE SITE WITHOUT EVER AT THE END - FIND IT -> I TAPPED ALL THE NUMBERS THAT CAN BE FOUND ON THE BACK OF THE KEYBOARD = ....! - EVEN LESS HAVE THE SERVICE TO ASK THE QUESTION! TO BELIEVE THAT FINALLY THERE DOESN'T EXIST IF THERE WAS THE LINK I WOULD HAVE ACCOMPANIED MY MAIL FROM THE PJ TO SEE IF SOMEONE COULD TELL ME WHICH NUMBER SERIES IT IS

don't you think, it is because it is not possible in many cases!
Unfortunately, there is no replacement usb dongle.
To contact HP, you must be under warranty, if no longer the case, you will certainly not be able to get a response from them.
WHAT I can suggest to you, because I doubt you can find it, if you buy a new keyboard, please check carefully, there are Special models.
You have a "universal" dongle, which can be used with different models of keyboards and mice (of the same brand of course)
If you lose it, there you can easily replace it
But be careful, it must be well specified

NB: sorry but we must write in English here

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

"NB: sorry but we must write in English here " -> ok but i live in france , here i'm writing in french ! sorry

when there is 1 problem as I cannot write in "English", I go through 1 translation site

MY CONCERN IS THAT I AM LOOKING FOR 1 PLUG IN FOR MY KEYBOARD . I ACCIDENTALLY LEFT THE PLUG IN ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN SINCE IT WAS AN ALL IN ONE
I’M NOT TALKING ABOUT A REPLACEMENT USB STICK. IT’S NOT THE SAME THING . MY KEYBOARD IS STILL GOOD WHY BUY 1 MORE
HP Recommended

How can I send the picture of the "keyboard tag? there’s no link,  **bleep** it!

HP Recommended

then I was wrong it’s not 1 "plug in" that I talked about but 1 "dongle" that I’m actually looking for

"It’s too bad there’s no link to send the photos

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.