Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 200 G3 AIO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

does my pc have tpm , there is no security device in device manager and in bios also, pc health check tool shows nno tpm.2.0 detected how can i upgrade my pc is just 2 year old , kindly help me out

thanx

with regards

sanjay chauhan

HAPPY DIWALI

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@SANARK -- try this:

1. hold-down the "Windows" key (bottom-left of your keyboard);
  2. tap the "R" key;
  3. release the "Windows" key;
  4. into the box that has opened, type TPM.MSC and press Enter.

This should launch the TPM app, which might report "no TPM", or "TPM disabled", or some details, such as "Version 1.2" or "Version 2.0" or something else.

Why are you asking about TPM? Are you trying to install Windows 10?

Or, rather than all of the above, open the "Windows Update" app. Below the list of available updates, there now is information about installing/running the "PC Health Status" app. It will give you details on whether your computer is "ready for Windows 11".

HP Recommended

The HP 200 g3 aio has TPM according to this 

Something is wrong if it does not show up in the device manager. 

Double check the BIOS.  Look for "Security"   I dont have an AIO but I suspect it is disabled in BIOS and that is why it is not listed in the device manager.

Are there any "unknowns" listed?

Check this out

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Tpm-option-has-been-disappeared...

Where is Sandytechy20 when you need him / her

Also, where can one get an HP Technician Badge like Sandy has?   I have never seen any of them in this forum.  Maybe they were laid off when Covid started.

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community.
I am a community volunteer and do not work for HP. If you find
this post useful click the Yes button. If I helped solve your
problem please mark this as a solution so others can find it
HP Recommended

thanx for your reply

in the mannualit  specifications of my desktop clearly shown tpm 2.0 support but tpm 2.0 is not detected, i want to enable tpm gor future upgrade of windows 11, bios updated but there is nothing releted to tpm, in services no tpm, specifications  clearly shows it has got tpm 2.0 support

thanx

with regards

HP Recommended

Someone that has your same system needs to help you and/or confirm there is a problem.  Unfortunately, this is a BIOS problem and there is no way to use remote desktop where a techie can look at the problem.  

Surely someone here has a 200 G3 and can help?

All I can suggest is to look at the BIOS again.  

Please post the BIOS version and the version date.

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community.
I am a community volunteer and do not work for HP. If you find
this post useful click the Yes button. If I helped solve your
problem please mark this as a solution so others can find it
HP Recommended

I am also having same issue. I am using 200 G4. 

In the specification mentioned TPM 2.0 supported but in system TPM not detected. No any option found in bios too. 

Advise if you find any solution for this query. 

Regards,

Nitesh

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.