Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
compaq elite 8300 small FF
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all,

I have a win10pro Compaq Elite 8300 small FF mounting an integrated DisplayPort on the motherboard.

I also installed an NVIDIA NVS 310 512MB with 2 HDMI ports.

the monitor connected to the DisplayPort isn't detected at all

the computer only detect the HDMI ports

I don't know how to use the3rd monitor...

How can I do?

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

While I cannot find the specified info for this model, the F10 setup utility may be able to set the integrated graphics to be active with the presence of a graphics card.  Most PC's disable the integrated graphics when a discrete graphics card is present.  That might be the deal with this PC, but since it is a business class, it might be able to over ride that setting.  However, I cannot find that setting for you.  Check in the BIOS settings or the F10 setup.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

While I cannot find the specified info for this model, the F10 setup utility may be able to set the integrated graphics to be active with the presence of a graphics card.  Most PC's disable the integrated graphics when a discrete graphics card is present.  That might be the deal with this PC, but since it is a business class, it might be able to over ride that setting.  However, I cannot find that setting for you.  Check in the BIOS settings or the F10 setup.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

thank you very much

appreciate your help!

regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.