Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Ya, that is why I went with the B95 since it is listed as a supported processor for this machine. I have seen some of these listed for sale with the b99 or b97 but it was easier to find the B95 for me

HP Recommended

Hi all I realise this is an old topic, I'm hoping that someone on here has a response.

I'm upgrading a 6005 from an X2 B22 and I'm hoping to use the B95, this post seems to indicate that there should be no issues with compatibility or with upgrading the BIOS. I recently installed openmediavault onto my 6005 and hope to use it as a media server, do you guys think the B95 an appropriate CPU for such an application? And Will the extra power and temp be an issue do you think?

Thank you in advance for any help received.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.