Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Nividia GTX 1050 Ti
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My question is if a GTX 1050ti an be used/is compatible with the HP22F8?

Thanks In Advance!

Regards,

A

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I am not clear on your question regarding HP22F8 as I can not find a device with that nomenclature. 

If you meant to ask is GTX 1050 TI compatible with HP LA22F? The Answer is yes.

HP Recommended

Is the HP22F8 a desktop Computer? I don't get any results searching that up?

HP Recommended

Hello
it would refer more to a motherboard model!
But hard to find which one just with this!
Anyway, the motherboard model this is not enough to answer (unless somehow it is certain that not compatible)
You have to know what it is installed in, the computer model.
depending on the graphics card chosen, the type of tower, it may simply not fit !!
You have to know the power (watts)  , and if there are required pci connectors available on the power supply !!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.