07-19-2019 03:03 PM
bought an ssd cloned it went into the bios to set it as boot drive and my keyboard wont work....can only use a usb keyboard as i dont have a ps/2 slot? any ideas ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-22-2019 11:53 AM
Thank you for posting your query on HP Community,
This seems to be an issue with the Internal keyboard. Let's try to check if the keyboard boots into F2.
Use the following steps to open the Component Tests menu.
1. Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
2. Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
3. On the main menu, click Component Tests.
4. The Component Tests menu displays.
5. Click on Keyboard to run the test.
Let me know how it goes for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee