Short_Circuit_Z
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

m,2 SSD in read only mode

HP Recommended
HP SSD EX900 250gb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My windows installation locks up right after login.

I can't enter safe mode at all. Tried Shift-Restart, Windows Boot USB

I can't delete partitions on my m.2 SSD to reinstall fresh windows. The always return even though programs say they have been deleted. Tried diskpart clean, UBCD Gparted, tried wiping with many other programs. NOTHING... the partitions remain and cannot be deleted!

3 REPLIES 3
stevecomputer
Level 5
321 318 11 52
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Try testing the drive in hp setup just in case. Failing drives can act this way.

0 Kudos
Short_Circuit_Z
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

how do I do that?

I have a Gigabyte Aorus B450 pro motherboard.

On windows start up I get a error RGB Fusion failed. 

I cant find a way to remove RGB Fusion.

0 Kudos
stevecomputer
Level 5
321 318 11 52
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14GKIpGPNRM&t=9s

Sorry, forgot to put the link in first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7HZ1jzdEvk

You could disable it's start up. 

Microsoft Autoruns will show you which programs are set to run during login or system bootup. It's geared for advanced users, but if you need to find a start...
Learn how to test your HP computer hardware using the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI. For more information on testing hardware failures on HP PCs, visit our...
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation