Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop PC TG01-2000i (1K4J0AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

jag undrar om andra har samma fel på maskin som jag hp som ni ser samt borde väl inte ligga på 60 grader C vid endast kolla runt på nätet. om spelar förstår men inte om inte anstränger datorn ens. är original fläkten så kass på pcu på denna model. 

duke
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hey @duke56 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Ric_Ob

I work on behalf of HP. Our job as moderator is to monitor all traffic on the community.
HP Recommended

I wonder if others have the same error on the machine as I hp as you see and should not be at 60 degrees C when just looking around the net. if player understands but not if not even straining the computer. is the original fan so cash on pcu on this model.

duke
HP Recommended

@duke56,

The 60 °C temperature you observed is absolutely normal. You should start to worry if the temperature reaches 70-80+ °C when 'just looking around the web'.

Please also keep in mind that various graphics applications you unintentionally can run into can eat your CPU.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

but its are this 60 are when nbot do much, but if me play battlefield i got about 75 degree, and this not so nice. i mean i dont even gaming more because me feel this so hot me dont know if this damage my pc. and first i buy hp gaming pc and then i need buy new chassi and i need make it much better in fans and cpu with water system.???? are this how your computers in hp are sold? so not even can play with them and damage motherboard and cpu . i not knwo who even speak to because were sell it in my country say support hp are the one speak to and were i swedish not english or from usa. i need people speak to in my own words. and to know how me shell get this good because gone 1 year buy it så then they say need pay får this and its been same since first day. ues speccy and hwi 706 program to seen this temp så it should be correkt. hope now to get answer were to get this right and if my computer not are as should and maybe this why they sell it again get it back frist time? media markt company sold it in sweden. 

duke
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.