Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
hp compaq dc7900 convertible microtower
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

kindly help me out with secure boot setting in my oc where it is in bios, i found nothing ,there is no boot option in securuty or i missed please hlp me out

thanx

with regards

sanjay chauhan

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Your HP dc7900 has a legacy BIOS.

It does not support UEFI or secure boot.

You need to have an HP 8300 Elite or newer PC to have both of those options.

In order to run W11, for the current requirements you would need the equivalent Elitedesk 800 G4 .

If you want to test W11 on your PC, you should be able to do that now by enrolling in the Windows Insider program and selecting the developer option.

You can do all of that from the PC settings menu>Windows Insider program.

But once W11 is released to the public for general use, you will need to reinstall W10.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.