Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 790-00xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello there, i have a gt x  1050 ti the tradition and custom one from hp and i want to upgrade it to the 

GT X 1650 O C   G D D R 6 from zotac so i would like to ask if it is compatible with my PC and if there is enough space for it.(i have the custom motherboard of the HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 790-00xx)custom gtx 1050 ti  from hpcustom gtx 1050 ti from hpGTX 1650 OC GDDR6 from ZOTACGTX 1650 OC GDDR6 from ZOTAC

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

9 out of 10 GTX1650 simply plug in, and work,  no aux power jack on rear of card some , most expensive X or Xgaming version need 100watts to run so must have that cable easy to add.

i have both those cards running in any HP or Dell desktops I own and more, in the lab.

nice photos,  we love photos for sure.

im typing now to you with Zotac GTX1650 now.  see?/? and runs 50 top steam games fast in 1080p

here is mine, and see no 6 or 8 pin jack there, at all, we look there first,

https://www.zotac.com/us/product/graphics_card/zotac-gaming-geforce-gtx-1650-oc

12 maker of card some are 100w, a few. most are 75 watt, and run cable free inside...!

only the GTX1650R SUPER has that AUX power cable. 6pin, top rear end. not yours. PNP go.

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.