Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Teacher
Teacher
88 5 7
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

what kind of cards are compatible with a 6-in-1 memory card reader

HP Pavilion p6-2220t
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have a HP Pavilion p6-2220t, Product number: B3F79AV#ABA with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1.  It is four years old.

It has a 6-in-1 memory card reader.  I have never used it and want to now.  I have tried and tried but I cannot find out what kind of cards are compatable.  Does anyone here know?  Or do you know where I can get this information?  

Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
20468 2248 7485
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@mpw101, welcome to the forum.

I have asked the appropriate people within HP to answer your question.  There is nothing in the specs as you found.

-----------------------------------------
Signature:

HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)

HP Omen 880-160se; i7-8700K; 16 GB DDR4 2400; GTX 1070-8 GB; 512 GB SSD M.2; Win 10 Home

HP Spectre 360 Convertible; i7-7560U; 16 GB memory; Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640; 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD; 13.3" diagonal 4K UHD UWVA eDP BrightView WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (3840 x 2160); Windows 10 Pro 64 with Windows Ink

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

++++++++++++++++++
**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!

88 5 7
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@old_geekster wrote:

@mpw101, welcome to the forum.

I have asked the appropriate people within HP to answer your question.  There is nothing in the specs as you found.

Thank you.  No information was with the computer when I received it either.  I hope someone at HP can help.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
8121 482 912
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thanks for the post @mpw101,

I see you are looking to know the types of memory cards supported by your computer. I would be glad to help. 

Based on the information I found, the part numbers that compatible with your computer are 657291-001 and 657291-003. 

The supported cards are:

• Secure Digital (SD)

• Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)

• Memory Stick (MS), including Memory Stick Pro (MS-Pro)

Supports the following cards with an adapter:

• Mini Secure Digital (mini-SD)

• Micro Secure Digital (micro-SD)

• MS DUO

• MS Pro Duo

Let me know if this helped or reply for further assistance. 

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.
If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

Teacher
Teacher
88 5 7
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thank you

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation