Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

Hello. I need to repair the power supply "702308-002" from a Prodesk 600. Simplified with the circuit diagram to help recognize the circuit.

Some one could help me to find this circuit diagram or similar please ?

Thanks for your help.

Romain

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Rom1e,

Welcome to our HP User Forum!

I am not a betting person, but I would guesstimate that you probably will not find a wire diagram.  Anywhere. Oh, they certainly exist, but filed away with 'restricted access' -but I digress.

Anyways, why fixing an HP ProDesk 600 G1 SFF 240-watt power supply (according to: 702308-002 722299-001 702308-001 240W For HP ProDesk 600 G1 SFF Power Supply Unit D12-240P3A - 365Po...), when you can purchase a compatible 240-watt power supply* for as little as $12 (+ free shipping) via eBay?

Please, save yourself from many hours of frustration. 

Here you go: HP 702455-001 for sale | eBay.

* Reference link: Camelot600 SFF IPSM.fm (hp.com).

Hope this was helpful.

You will thank me later.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.