Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-d0000nc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like to ask. When wireless charging is enabled, the coil itself clicks. 4 times weakly, the fifth click is louder.

When I charge the phone with the coil, it clicks to execute.

Is this a hardware issue? Thank you

Jiří Beran

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@Xorxos

I reviewed your post and I understand that when you enable wireless charging the coil makes a noise.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Are the wireless devices getting charged?

This doesn’t seem to be an issue if the wireless devices are getting charged correctly. Having said that, I recommend you update the BIOS and the chipset driver from the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello. My iPhone XS is charging, but there is no update also bios for this machine.

Thank you. Sincerely

HP Recommended

@Xorxos

Help me with the product number of your computer and I will look for the available updates.

Follow the steps in the below article to find the product details.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

@Xorxos

I recommend you download and install HP support assistant and it will automatically download and install all the available drivers for your computer.

Here is how it is done.

Download link: https://www8.hp.com/in/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html?jumpid=va_r602_in/en/any/psg/p...

1. Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.

Click Updates in the My notebook pane

2. Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.

Updates list in HP Support Center

3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.

4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.

5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.

6. Perform any other update management actions as needed.

• Postpone an update: Click Remind me, and then select a time preference.

• Delete an available update: Click the Delete icon  to remove the update from the list and record it in the action log.

• Review updates status: Click Action log below the list to view installed, postponed, or deleted updates.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Ok. I will try, but on 11.02.2020 it was updated. Thank you

Edit: Checked, no new updatesakt.png

HP Recommended

@Xorxos

I recommend you contact support to further diagnose the issue.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.