Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I found the same fix as BarbK1.  Disabled the "got to sleep to save energy" option in the device driver, and all has been well for more than a week.

HP Recommended

Hello!

I would like to ask you, if you could tell me where did you find the mouse sleep setting, becouse I have been having same problems too on a brand new HP Probook and i just can't find the setting.

HP Recommended

Hi,

I'm having the same issue with my mouse. Just got it yesterday and it worked well till I put my system to sleep. Now the mouse itself isnt coming on.

Would appreciate any help.

regards,

Gbogzy

HP Recommended

Here is what helped me, had to enable the following bluetooth service after pairing the mouse to my laptop running windows7

Capture.PNG

HP Recommended

This seemed to work for me. It was only released in DEC 2017 though.

https://support.hp.com/au-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-zbook-studio-g3-mobile-workstation/8934839

Intel Bluetooth Driver (Windows 7)

system software Manager Icon

20.20.0.2 Rev.B 69.6 MB

Dec 25, 2017

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.