Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I wiped my system and now I get this message as soon as my PC starts to try and boot..... soon as this message is displayed  I may as well have a paper weight as I can't do anything.... the machine is stuck as far as i can tell.

My machine has run for the past 2 years with the same RAM without a hitch.  Can anyone help.  I have tried everything I can think of.  Cheers in advance.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I found this info in a manual on a different page.

The memory modules in the system
are either not all ECC, or not all non-
ECC........." This could also be caused because the DIMM is missing critical SPD information."

I assume (as my RAM has not changed and has run fine for 2+ years) this is where my error is but I have no idea how to correct this?

Can someone please help, cheers in advance.  Al

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.