Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
All-In-One 22-C0015t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi.

I am doing a fresh install on my AIO Touchscreen, IE not using recovery media.

I have already encountered an error with Windows 10 (v1903) having a better driver for Intel Management Engine Interface and so the driver package from hp.com did not install.

I was wondering what drivers and/or software packages are required versus just optional or Windows version having an updated package already for a fresh/clean install on the HP AIO 22-C0015t?

Also, there are driver packages that look like an updated version yet are much smaller than the original; such as with the Trusted Execution Engine Interface driver.  Do I need to install the original then the updated or just the updated driver/package?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Apologies for not making this a little easier.  Here is a list of the drivers I am curious if they are required or not:

Diagnostic:

PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI
PC Hardware Diagnostics Windows
Windows Hardware Diagnostics

Driver Storage:
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver (Windows 10 v1803 /v1809 /v1903)

Software:
System Event Utility
Hotkey Support
Support Assistant

Network:
Realtek Bluetooth Audio Driver
Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver
Realtek RTL8000 Series Wireless LAN Driver (Windows 10);
and/or, Realtek RTL8xxx Wireless LAN Drivers
Realtek RTL8xxx Bluetooth Driver;
and/or, Realtek RTL8xxx Bluetooth Driver - Enabled Audio Stream

HP Recommended

Hello
if the computer is functional, it is not always important to install the latest update
, try to look at the corrections made if there are, whether important or not!
Some updates listed here are not essential!
for example
PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI
PC Hardware Diagnostics Windows
Windows Hardware Diagnostics
this can be used to diagnose the condition of certain components, if it is not installed, it could be used later, but not essential!
Support assistant also, although it can be useful precisely to check for updates automatically, is not essential!
That said, the search is automatic, it could be used to find the drivers, you should try!

HP Support Assistant | HP® Official Site

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.