2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

After win10 update on HP all in one the keyboard does not let me type

HP Recommended
all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After win10 update on HP all in one the keyboard does not let me type. I have a password, so i cannot log in either.

And to delete updates, i need to log in.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,618 3,995
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@natbakinfo Greetings from the HP Community!

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: 

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Is that a wired or wireless keyboard? was it shipped with the AIO device?

Did you check if an alternate keyboard is working fine?

Does the mouse work fine? If yes, did you try making use of the on-screen keyboard to log into your computer? if you haven't, please do.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@natbakinfo Greetings from the HP Community!

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: 

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Is that a wired or wireless keyboard? was it shipped with the AIO device?

Did you check if an alternate keyboard is working fine?

Does the mouse work fine? If yes, did you try making use of the on-screen keyboard to log into your computer? if you haven't, please do.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

natbakinfo
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Was simple, the blue connect button needed to be pressed, i did that before but somehow after the update i needed to do it again. all good now, thanks for the help

0 Kudos
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@natbakinfo That's awesome, I'm glad it worked,

Remember, if you ever need help related to your HP device,

We'll be right here and happy to help, take care and have an awesome day, ahead.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation