Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Atikmday.sys error everyday since I purchased HP 19 getting fed up

HP 19
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I have looked for my graphic card so I can update my driver but could not find it in your system, I am getting the system error everyday since I bought this machine HP 19, I looked for patches on the internet but the outcome was going into many of the files on my computer, I did not want to take a chance on messing up the system. My graphic card is AMD E-1 6010 APU, Radeon R2 Graphics 1.35 GHZ where do I find the driver, plus how do I get rid of this error? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,373 16,232 1,080 1,735
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Atikmday.sys error everyday since I purchased HP 19 getting fed up

@Bill_6767,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

What is the exact model for your computer?

Meanwhile, I recommend you download and install HP support assistant from the below link and it will automatically download and install all the required drivers for your computer.

Here is how it is done.

Download link: https://www8.hp.com/in/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html?jumpid=va_r602_in/en/any/psg/p...

1. Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.

Click Updates in the My notebook pane

2. Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.

Updates list in HP Support Center

3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.

4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.

5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.

6. Perform any other update management actions as needed.

• Postpone an update: Click Remind me, and then select a time preference.

• Delete an available update: Click the Delete icon  to remove the update from the list and record it in the action log.

• Review updates status: Click Action log below the list to view installed, postponed, or deleted updates.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation