Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Intel h270
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

What should I do IF My  BIOS Doesn't has detail timing settings for RAM Because I had a stick of 8gb 2400Mhz and I bought a new one 3000Mhz AND THE pc detects them as 2133Mhz

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

so are you an wild overclocker, ?  no reason stated, at all.

why to that and risk PC instability?

the DDR stick SPD, chip tells the PC what the stick can do then the BIOS does what the SPD show it.

that is how it work (called Plug and Play)

so you want to buck the rules that it?

why?

if do buy a gamers PC that does that,,,, (open wallet wide it is not cheap)

but do hack away it is your PC so good luck !

or just cant figure out how to run HWInfo32.exe, free and safe, shows it all if you run it. why not?

My BIOS Doesn't has detail (doesn't show)  , answer then  do other things, above.

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

I am not overclocking The I want to enable XMP profile And I don't find it in my bios

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.