Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Y4F92PA#ABJ
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

My Windows 10 was asking for some update but unfortunately it was not done, then it went on some troubleshooting options once or twice the laptop turned on for some time but after that it showed blank screen. Even the power button is not showing constant on but it shows blinking. Hard drive voice and system booting sound is coming

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @VU1

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you. Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:

Power reset the PC

1) Shutdown the computer. 
2) Unplug all the Adapter and peripherals connected. 
3) Press and hold down the power button for 15 to 20 seconds. 
4) Plug-in the Adapter. 
5) Try to turn on the computer. 

Let us run a test on the hardware components of the PC

1. Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
  2. Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
  3. Perform System Test > Extensive test. Share the result on your next post.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.