Muzak77
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Blue screen driver irql not less or equal

elitedesk
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

fwpkclnt.sys cause del blue screen driver irql not less or equal. Need help.

8 REPLIES 8
Level 15
Level 15
18,947 18,889 1,764 4,172
Message 2 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Muzak77 

Bluescreen failures (i.e., BSODs) are notoriously difficult to diagnose and to fix -- far beyond what WE typically can do on THIS forum.

That said, the community Win10 forums has a section devoted to diagnosing BSODs. So, your best bet would be to post your problem there: https://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
PaceJm
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Muzak77 wrote:

fwpkclnt.sys cause del blue screen driver irql not less or equal. Need help prepaidgiftbalance.

The IRQL error is a memory related error that often appears if a system process or a driver attempts to access a memory address without proper access rights 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adzan
2 2 0 1
Message 4 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This error usually occurs at Startup. But sometimes, it occurs every several minutes. You need to enter Safe Mode if you can’t start Windows normally. 

or you may try 

Uninstall the network drivers and Update the drivers

---
HPeDriver.com
0 Kudos
Grizzlys2k
Level 7
319 315 30 54
Message 5 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You can also try a diagnose on your RAM to see if there are any corruption problems with it.

Mike
HP Pavilion 590-p0026nq, Core i7-8700, 8GB, 1TB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060+Samsung 970 Evo Plus 256 GB NVMe
0 Kudos
vgiz
Level 2
12 11 1 3
Message 6 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I resolved a set of random blue screen errors that also included the one you cited.  The underlying issue was a problem with the WIFI driver when set to maximum battery savings.  The change is very simple, so give it a try:  https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Solution-to-WHEA-Logger-Event-ID-17-and-Blue-...

0 Kudos
tainebuchanan
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is a post on neosmart.net I think it might be helpful to you. I have resolved the issue with Fix#1 from Validedge.com you can also get some information from there.

0 Kudos
hoodguyzus
Level 1
8 6 0 0
Message 8 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

blue screen is a death of window

0 Kudos
andrewpiana
1 1 0 0
Message 9 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@vgiz wrote:

I resolved a set of random blue screen errors that also included the one you cited.  The underlying issue was a problem with the WIFI driver when set to maximum battery savings.  The change is very simple, so give it a try:  https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Solution-to-WHEA-Logger-Event-ID-17-and-Blue-...prepaidgiftbalance dgcustomerfirst The Survey Pedia

thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation