Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-16-2022 04:28 AM
CAProgram Files\WindowsApps\AD2F1837.myHP 6.52219.341.0 x64 v10z8vjag6ke6\win32 X
Windows cannot find 'C:\Program.
Files\WindowsApps\AD2F1837.myHP 6.52219.341.0_x64_v10z8vjag...\DesktopExtension.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.
Please guide me to solve this problem.
07-19-2022 11:56 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an Operating system issue with your HP Laptop PC 15s-Fq2000 (2D119AV) . Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
To assist you better:
- Was any software installed prior to this issue occurring?
- Have any windows updates been done recently?
- Did you uninstall any HP Software?
While you respond to that, please follow the below steps:
Perform SFC Scan:
1. Use Windows shortcut keys Win + X to open the quick menu and then select Command Prompt (Admin).
2. At the command prompt, type the following command sfc /scannow
3. Press ENTER
4. The sfc /scannow command will scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files. Note Do not close this Command Prompt window until the verification is 100% complete. The scan results will be shown after this process is finished.
Uninstall The HP System Event Utility
- right-click on the Windows-Start-Logo
- choose "Apps and Features"
- look for HP System Event Utility in the list, click on it and then click Uninstall to initiate the uninstallation
2) Reinstall The HP System Event Utility
- Execute it and follow the installation process.
3) Reboot the machine.
Check for a BIOS update using HP Support Assistant and please update all the drivers shown on HP Support Assistant
Update Windows : Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates. If updates are available, install them.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community