Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-r114
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I own a HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-r114 that I currently use as an external monitor for my work laptop, connected via the all in one's HDMI port. My laptop is a HP  Elitebook x360 1030 G3 and it's running through an HP Thunderbolt docking station.

I'm wondering if there's a way to access and use the All-in-One's built in webcam for Teams and Zoom meetings on my work laptop, instead of using the Laptop's webcam. The laptop is set up off to the side of the main monitor and I would prefer to use the straight on view from the All-in-One's camera for meetings.

Unfortunately, when using the All in One as a monitor via the HDMI port, the built in webcam is not showing up as an option within the device menus on the meeting platform. Is the webcam driver even accessible when using the All-in-One as a monitor via HDMI? Thank you for any help with this.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

My apologies, this post probably belongs in the board focused on Desktop Video, Display and Touch, not OS/Recovery, but I cannot edit the board now that it's posted.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.