Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KEVIN384
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can my Desktop HP Pro 3500 Microtower PC connect wirelessly with an HP Envy 5020 Wireless printer?

HP Pro 3500 Microtower

Can my Desktop HP Pro 3500 Microtower PC connect wirelessly with an HP Envy 5020 Wireless printer?

3 REPLIES 3
Level 15
Level 15
9,702 9,698 910 2,649
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes. That can be accomplished by following the directions starting on page 42 of this manual

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05643392

{---------- Please click the "Thumbs Up" to say thanks for helping.
Please click "Accept As Solution" if my help has solved your problem. ----------}

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I do not work for HP.
0 Kudos
KEVIN384
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for getting back to me.

Unfortunately I was unable to use Wireless on my HP desktop. The message was from Microsoft was to say that my machine did not support this.

Wireless works perfect from my i-Phone.

I went out and bought a USB cable which works but thanks for trying

0 Kudos
Level 15
Level 15
9,702 9,698 910 2,649
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks.  Using the USB cable is always the easiest.  The wireless effort assumes you have a wireless connection available for the desktop already existing.  I did not ask that but should have, most users already have wireless existing in the home or workplace.

{---------- Please click the "Thumbs Up" to say thanks for helping.
Please click "Accept As Solution" if my help has solved your problem. ----------}

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I do not work for HP.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation