idealtrucks
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Can't connect with support for under warranty computer

HP Recommended
Envy 795-0050
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've got a desktop under warranty.  It's started having BSOD issues.  I've been on chat with support.  Last week we did a clean install, about a week later, BSOD came back.  I tried chatting Tuesday, got disconnected, and have been unable to reach any since. Now the chat option is not even available.  THere is no email option either.   Options available are virtual assistant, HP community, and Messenger.  I don't have facebook, so I'm trying here. 

2 REPLIES 2
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
32,040 31,745 2,922 10,667
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@idealtrucks 

Do not post it here - have your HP case number at hand...

• I have submitted a request that someone take a look.
  • Please know that because our Community is not HP Technical Support, we are not a direct conduit to HP.
  • When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 
  • Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims.

Note to those reading:

• Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site places your privacy at risk from scammers.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
Cheron-Z
Retired
Retired
4,444 4,348 250 491
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@idealtrucks

Your post has been escalated for follow up regarding chat case.   

Cheers 

I work on behalf of HP
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation