Did you mean: 
nrvsbrkdwn
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Cannot enter BIOS, Intel boot agent continues to pop up

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I want to boot from a USB stick with MS Win 7 on it. Screen shows the following message:

Initializing Intel (R) Boot Agent GE v1.3.76

PXE 2.1 Build 090 (WfM 2.0)

It does show a cursor beneath, but does not react to anything. I cannot enter the BIOS. 

Also when starting the computer and hitting F10 (or any other F key or Esc, del) I cannot enter the BIOS and the boot agent message above shows up again.

I do not have an OS on this machine anymore after the HD died and want to boot via that USB stick. Going crazy over this.......

1 REPLY 1
praveen196
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,491 471 748
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@nrvsbrkdwn Welcome to HP Community!

As you have stated that you are unable to install the operating system on this computer.

I would suggest you perform cloud recovery.

Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation