Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-15-2023 06:13 PM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
If you are having trouble factory resetting your OMEN by HP desktop PC, there are a few things you can try:
- Use the Windows Recovery Environment:
- Restart your computer and press F11 repeatedly to launch the HP Recovery Manager.
- Select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove everything.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset.
- Use the Windows 10 installation media:
- Download the Windows 10 media creation tool from Microsoft's website and create a bootable USB drive or DVD.
- Restart your computer and boot from the USB drive or DVD.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Windows 10.
- Use HP Cloud Recovery:
- Go to the HP Cloud Recovery website and follow the instructions to create a recovery USB drive.
- Insert the USB drive into your computer and restart it.
- Press F9 repeatedly to launch the Boot Options menu and select the USB drive.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to restore your computer to its factory settings.
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community