3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Cannot order recovery media - HELP

Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

Everytime I try and order the recovery media, it keeps returning me to page 1.  I have tried differnt browsers, and I know the SN and model info are correct becasue I'm hainvg HP auto sense it. 

I have tried to call support, but cannot find a good #.  Any ideas?   I'm more than happy to pay for the media, just need a way to order it.

Thanks!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
22,522 22,177 2,561 8,613
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@mrheeley, welcome to the forum.

When requesting help you should always include the make/model (i.e. p6-xxxx) of the computer and/or monitor. This information is necessary for us to review the specifications of them.

Signature:

HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)

Custom build: Corsair 750D Airflow (Full Tower); MSI MEG z390 ACE; i9-9900K processor (OC'd 5.025); Corsair H150i cooler; Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 memory ( 32 GB ); MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio video card; Samsung 970 Pro 512 GB; Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB

HP Spectre 360 Convertible; i7-7560U; 16 GB memory; Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640; 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD; 13.3" diagonal 4K UHD UWVA eDP BrightView WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (3840 x 2160); Windows 10 Pro 64 with Windows Ink

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!

I am not an HP employee.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Apologies - HP Pavilion HPE h8-1360T CTO Desktop.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
47,112 41,364 4,515 11,830
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP is unlikely to have the recovery media available for sale. After three years, HP no longer stocks or sells  the recovery media.

After a three-year period, HP no longer stocks or sells  the recovery media for its PCs or notebooks.

Try Computersurgeons.com, an HP Partner,  at the following web page. 

http://www.computersurgeons.com/p-24056-windows-7-64-bit-12na2rcw602-recovery-kit-c2r13av-for-hp-pav...

I am not an HP Employee.
You can click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply was the information you were looking for that helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped. To give a Kudo just click on the

#HelpStopTheSpread #PracticeSocialDistancing distancing
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thanks
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation