Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
omen 870-006no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi i cant install update SP81703 it say that i dont have the specs to update on my PC install dident work error box.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi

sp81703.exe looks for, and verifies, qualifying hardware is connected to an HP motherboard.

You have an Nvidia graphics card installed and integrated Intel graphics is disabled.

This is why the installer (sp81703) for the Intel graphics driver update is aborting with an error message.

Grzy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi Hank

sp81703.exe is an update for Intel HD graphics driver when running Windows 10 Creator's Update.

Does your PC meet these two conditions?

You may have a discrete graphics card (AMD or Nvidia) installed or are running the Anniversary update version of Windows 10.

Grzy

HP Recommended

Hi yes i have 10 1703 so i have what i need to do this and i have an geforce 1080 but this is for the intel så why can i install this?

And it say that i dont forfill the minimi demands for it? Can i see if i have this before where can i see this?

I dont find the intel card at all to see specs or driver at all.

HP Recommended

Hi Hank

HP would not install the Intel graphics drivers at the factory when an Nvidia or AMD graphics card is installed.

You don't need to install this driver because the Intel graphics is disabled.

That is why sp81703.exe will not install.

You could install available Nvidia updates for your graphics card from HP or from Nvidia.

Grzy

HP Recommended

Okey but i have istalled on PC before and the intel will start if somting goes wrong and why does it say the minimi demandes is not filled...

But if it is like you say then it will not work but i think i install this on my old pc and that istall even if i have geforce. If i dont remeber wrong...

HP Recommended

Hi

sp81703.exe looks for, and verifies, qualifying hardware is connected to an HP motherboard.

You have an Nvidia graphics card installed and integrated Intel graphics is disabled.

This is why the installer (sp81703) for the Intel graphics driver update is aborting with an error message.

Grzy

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.