Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Slimline Desktop - 290
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bonsoir, ce pc m'a été offert il y a deux ans, mais dans le carton il n'y avait pas de cd ni clé USB pour Windows 10, qui est par ailleurs bien activé. On m'avait proposé des pistes en septembre dernier, mais ça n'a pas de marché et pas pu revenir sur le sujet jusqu'ici, Comment récupérer cette clé. D'avance merci pour votre aide.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

The W10 product key for your PC is in the BIOS.  You do not need it to reinstall W10.

Create a bootable USB W10 installation flash drive using the Media creation tool at the link below to reinstall W10.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

After W10 has completed installing, you can install the drivers and available software from your specific model's support page.

https://h22207.www2.hp.com/fr-fr

If you can get into Windows on the PC now, I have zipped up and attached a free utility below that will show you the version of W10 that is installed as well as the product key.

Again, you don't need the key but if you feel more secure knowing what it is, you will have it.

HP Recommended

Merci pour ces infos. Oui, ce sont les vieilles habitudes, je préfère avoir la clé au cas ou...et comme je télétravaille depuis lundi dernier, j'envisage de prendre le pack Office car je travaille sur de gros fichiers Excel et pas pratique à exploiter avec Libre office de chez moi !

Pas trop eu le temps d’explorer mon pc depuis que je l'ai, c'est l'occasion de rattraper le retarrd !

Il est tard, je verrai ça demain soir et vous dirai si j'ai pu récupérer la clé.

Portez-vous bien 

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Yes, my family and I are OK so far, thank you.

Our state (Illinois) is one of those were we have been ordered to 'shelter in place.'

I hope you and your family will be safe from this coronavirus pandemic and that it ends soon!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.