cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Code for Instant Ink

HP Recommended
Desk Jet 3630

Hi. I have a HP Desk Jet 3630 printer. I’m trying to apply for instant ink. Despite being connected to the internet, I cannot print off the code. The paper comes out completely blank. I thought it was the ink as it is quite low. But I’ve just printed off a label and also printed off the mobile printing steps. Can anyone advise what I’m doing wrong? Thank you in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15,201 15,179 1,188 1,173
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@JenniN, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Press the HP ePrint button on your Deskjet 3630 printer to print an informational page. If the printed page does not contain an ePrint address and printer claim code, follow the instructions on the printed page to enable Web Services. After you enable Web Services, another page titled "Congratulations" prints with the ePrint address and printer claim code.

If the "Congratulations" page has only an ePrint address (no printer claim code), the printer was previously claimed to another HP Smart account (formerly HP Connected). Print the printer information sheet by pressing the Information button , and then locate the printer IP address on the printed page. Enter the printer IP address in a web browser and navigate to the "Web Services" section of the web page. Remove and then re-enable web services. A page titled “Congratulations” prints with your printer claim code.

Once done, try to enroll the printer.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation