Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Compaq Evo D510 SFF
Microsoft Windows XP

I am looking for Windows 7 drivers for my Compaq Evo D510 SFF, and just remembered that HP no longer has drivers for this system on their website. Is there anyone who has those Windows 7 drivers and would be able to give them to me, or is there another place I could find them? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

That PC only came with driver support for Windows XP and older.

What drivers do you need?

There won't be one for the graphics as the Intel GPU not supported in Vista or W7.

HP Recommended

The graphics I'm not worried about, as I installed a newer NVIDIA card and I believe they have the drivers I need. If possible, I would like every driver except for the graphics one because I don't have any reason to use the integrated graphics anyway. Otherwise, whatever you're able to provide would be sufficient.

HP Recommended

OK, all of the drivers will be for XP.

You can try manually installing the driver if the auto install doesn't work.

First try the vista audio driver from the d530. It may work on the d510.

sp36530.exe (hp.com)

Otherwise here is the XP audio driver for the d510.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp27001-27500/sp27103.exe

Ethernet:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp41501-42000/sp41804.exe

Those are the only two that I can think of that you would need.

W7 should have installed most of the drivers automatically.

If they don't work, or there are others, please post the hardware ID's for the devices that need drivers.

Use this guide to find that information.

How to Find Drivers for Unknown Devices in the Device Manager (howtogeek.com)

HP Recommended

Alright, I will try this and see how it goes. Thanks for the help!

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.