Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
590-p0038na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I  had my desktop sent away to an HP Service Centre HP ID -BPJK223101.  According to the QA report they corrected the faulty BIOS  and performed 20 other  actions including cleaning on a machine that had hardly run 20 hours  in a clean cold room.

AUDITOR: WGNLGrun. Work order: 102758-1 Dated: 20/03/20.

It came back today with the front hanging off, a corner of the steel case stove in 15mm , which means a pretty high force to bend a corner, various fragments in the bottom of the cardboard box which was not the box I bought it in as the company said they would package it up themselves.

The box was damaged from the outside, I found the cardboard box on my door step, the driver running away.

The computer was loose in the box which was not a computer box and very flimsy with a few feet of bubble wrap around it whhich was no protection at all.

I need an email address of the HP Service center  or HP Head Office in Britain so I can contact them send them the photos of the wreckage I received.

If no movement on HP's part within 12 hours (from 2000 hrs 25/03/2020 ) then letters and photos will be going to Trading Standards.

The only fix for this is a completely new processor with full warranty starting when I receive it. 

The Covid-19 virus is not an excuse to do nothing or waste time.

A very disgruntled HP customer of 20 years standing.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@mareng681,

I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is returned damaged from the repair.

I recommend you contact support and they will be able to help you immediately in this regard.

Or else, I can go ahead and escalate this case to the concerned team to assist you in this regard.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Please  escalate this problem as I don't find any email address to contact Support with in order to send them photographs.

Virtual is a waste of time .

Please supply an email addressand postal address in Great Britain for HP.

Thank you.

HP Recommended

Can anybody supply an email  and postal  address for for HP in Great Britain. As there is nothing on this site.

Thanks.

Results of a BIOS REPAIR.Result of a BIOS REPAIRResult of a BIOS REPAIRLikewiseLikewise 

HP Recommended

Well so much for any help or eve contact from HP.

Whatever happened to Customer Service, which turns out to be an Oxymoron.

Then there is standing by their guarentee!

As most of this can be done working from home, this cold is no excuse. The nurses, Drs. bus drivers, supermarket staff are working, but it seems shops that are the agents for HP are not, and not even to attend to queries.

Very poor show, considering everything you do has to e done with a computer these days and everybody in Gvt and commerce assumes you have one. 

There are things that can only be bought through the internet, I wouldn't call that progress.

Get a grip HP,  its been 3 weeks and nobodies done anything.

HP Recommended

@mareng681,

Did you get a call from the support team? 

Let me know.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.