Level 1
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Corrected BIOS > Damaged computer

590-p0038na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I  had my desktop sent away to an HP Service Centre HP ID -BPJK223101.  According to the QA report they corrected the faulty BIOS  and performed 20 other  actions including cleaning on a machine that had hardly run 20 hours  in a clean cold room.

AUDITOR: WGNLGrun. Work order: 102758-1 Dated: 20/03/20.

It came back today with the front hanging off, a corner of the steel case stove in 15mm , which means a pretty high force to bend a corner, various fragments in the bottom of the cardboard box which was not the box I bought it in as the company said they would package it up themselves.

The box was damaged from the outside, I found the cardboard box on my door step, the driver running away.

The computer was loose in the box which was not a computer box and very flimsy with a few feet of bubble wrap around it whhich was no protection at all.

I need an email address of the HP Service center  or HP Head Office in Britain so I can contact them send them the photos of the wreckage I received.

If no movement on HP's part within 12 hours (from 2000 hrs 25/03/2020 ) then letters and photos will be going to Trading Standards.

The only fix for this is a completely new processor with full warranty starting when I receive it. 

The Covid-19 virus is not an excuse to do nothing or waste time.

A very disgruntled HP customer of 20 years standing.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,405 20,393 1,352 2,013
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@mareng681,

I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is returned damaged from the repair.

I recommend you contact support and they will be able to help you immediately in this regard.

Or else, I can go ahead and escalate this case to the concerned team to assist you in this regard.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
6 4 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please  escalate this problem as I don't find any email address to contact Support with in order to send them photographs.

Virtual is a waste of time .

Please supply an email addressand postal address in Great Britain for HP.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
6 4 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can anybody supply an email  and postal  address for for HP in Great Britain. As there is nothing on this site.

Thanks.

Results of a BIOS REPAIR.Result of a BIOS REPAIRResult of a BIOS REPAIRLikewiseLikewise 

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation