Ricas
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Driver Pnp watchdogs

HP Recommended
880-101np
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My pc doesnt log in and when i try to restore the system takes too long and then shows me this error :

IMG_20200229_004548.jpg

And then restart and stays in a loop like this. Pls help me 

4 REPLIES 4
Grzwacz
Level 12
Level 12
6,774 6,758 637 1,524
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome back to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

Look, this error code is very cryptic. This (Link) shows what Microsoft has to say about this problem.

I can only guess your PC may have a hardware problem or a hardware driver problem. Only connect a monitor, mouse, and keyboard. One of these components or associated drivers could be causing this error message.

Run HP Diagnostics. This test may reveal or eliminate hardware.

Restart the PC.

Tap "Esc".

Select "F2".

Run system tests. Run all tests.

What specific steps are you taking when you try to restore the operating system?

This site (Link) has tips on troubleshooting blue screen errors.

Sometimes you have to try a clean Windows installation on a different HDD/SSD to see if you can replicate the error.

No error with a clean Windows installation on a different HDD suggests a driver or system file problem.

Regards

0 Kudos
Ricas
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you so much for helping me. 

I turn off everything but keyboard, monitor, internet cabe.

Then i did the tests:

Screenshot_20200301_161956.jpg

Dont know if it is these ones that u wanted if not let me know.

And to restore my system im just using a CD and let it running but as said up there, it starts but after some minutes give me that driver pnp watchdogs...

This is the CD im using btw:

IMG_20200301_162708.jpg

Once again thanks for ur help mate 

0 Kudos
Grzwacz
Level 12
Level 12
6,774 6,758 637 1,524
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Ricas,

You're very welcome.

Yes, you ran the correct hardware tests.

I don't speak Portuguese. The disk in your image should work if it is a Microsoft W10, 64 bit, operating system installation disk.

I would try the troubleshooting steps at the link provided in my previous response.

Here it is (Link) again.

I am not sure what's going on since you can't run the Windows installation disk. I would look at hardware even though HP Diagnostic tests passed.

HP has a Cloud Recovery option (Link) for your PC.

You can make W10 USB installation media at this (Link). This link is USA, I guess you need the Portuguese version.

You may have to contact HP Support (Link) or have a local PC technician have a look.

Regards

Ricas
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My prob is here now : 

15836293907963567540068705836919.jpg

 i think my prob is this... This might be the prob for the watchdog error or not?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation