Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
ProDesk 400 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have an issue with a PC at my office.It's a core i5 with 8GB RAM. It wat gets slow very much, it means, couldn't do anything at that time.taking more than 2 min to open a MS word doc.then I was formated again.Then the PC worked properly, but after a few days, that problem came again. Again I was clear the CMOS too.Again a few days, that PC getting slow. Totally can't work at that time.Can't open a window either. As I guess, it's getting slow after a few hours, after start working with that.What can I do with it?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

With those specs, it *should* be pretty quick, especially if you're doing a full factory recovery.

When you 1st turn it on, keep tapping ESC so the HP logo disappears and see if there's a message something about "Intel ME Firmware something something" or 'MPM is in unlock mode' ?

And also run F2 diags on the HDD. See if it passes or fails.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.