8 5 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP 6005 Pro upgradated to W10 restore to Clean OS

HP Recommended
Hp 6005 PRO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all, 

I have a desktop HP 6005 PRO with preinstalled W7, when Microsoft have proposed  to update for free at windows 10 I have performed the upgrade and now I have W10 installed.

Now I need install a clean OS but I would continue use the W10; how can doi it ?

I cannot use Microsoft installer because I have only the S/N for original W7 installation.

Please help me.

Thank you 

Regards

Stefano 

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
132,227 122,404 20,123 30,855
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, Stefano:

Use the Microsoft media creation tool at the link below to create a bootable W10 installation flash drive.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

If you are asked to enter a product key during the installation process, select the 'I don't have a product key' option and W10 will install and automatically activate once you are connected to the internet.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation