Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One 24-f1xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I ran a hardware diagnostic test and the IRQ test failed with this Failure ID number:QC66MW-A0TAHU-GXPTHF-88CH13. What does this mean? What is the next step to correct this problem? I am having difficulty with HP Support Assistant loading, but otherwise the computer is operating normally. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi,

You have a network card (Ethernet or WIFI) IRQ failure. 

Check Device Manager within Control Panel to see if you have any errors.

This could be a hardware problem or a corrupt driver. Check for a driver update. Or remove the device and associated driver.

Reboot the PC to see if Windows will install the driver and fix the problem.

Regards

HP Recommended

I used the Device Manager to review methodically each device listed and each one was confirmed to be working properly. I went through all the options provided under the File, Action and View menus and again everything checked out as working properly. The computer is functioning normally. I don't know what else to try, but I thank you for your advice.  John

HP Recommended

Hi @JJkojic - Please check your Hardware ID Code here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/help/repair?jumpid=in_r11839_us/en/hpsa/resrc

It should give you appropriate information and options to resolve.

Also, when you mentioned you are having difficulty is HPSA loading, can you please elaborate a little on this issue and perhaps post a screenshot?

HP Recommended

When I click on the HP Support Assistant icon, the screen appears but the program never loads. The circle in the center of the screen spins around slowly. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling HP Support Assistant, but I keep having difficulty reaching the program.

HP Recommended

@JJkojic - Hmm interesting. I am from the HPSA, would you mind setting up a remote session with me? If so, let me know and I will PM you the details.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.