Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello. I have HP All-in-One - 24-g013ns , Serial № [Personal Information Removed]Utilities not loading on site. I need bios or tell me please which bios version is suitable for this computer. Thank you.

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

Hi:

According to the motherboard specs on your PC's support page, it has the SSID of 8245.

Equipo HP All-in-One 24-g013ns táctil (ENERGY STAR): Especificaciones del producto | Soporte al clie...

This is the latest BIOS update HP has for that SSID:

Controlador - HP All-in-One - 24-g013ns (Touch) (ENERGY STAR) | Soporte al cliente de HP®

HP Recommended

@Shmaksimus wrote:

I need bios or tell me please which bios version is suitable for this computer. Thank you.

What is your problem ?
updating the bios is not without risk
No one will be able to tell you which bios update is suitable for your computer, it may depend, if you have a problem or not.
That said, you can always consult the improvements made, and sometimes, it is only to improve security, without more information!

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-24-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series/110590...

F.49

Provide 21Q2 security enhancement update.

Version: F.48 Rev.A

Fixed in this release: - Provide 20Q2 security enhancement update

Version: F.47 Rev.A

Fixed in this release: 1. To remove support that “Force updating Secure Boot keys by BIOS while BIOS flash” in HP feature code.

Version: F.46 Rev.A

Fixed in this release: 1. Provides improved security on 19H2.
HP strongly recommends promptly transitioning to this updated BIOS version which supersedes all previous releases.
NOTE: Due to security changes, after this BIOS update is installed, previous versions cannot be reinstalled.

Version: F.45 Rev.A

Fixed in this release: 1. Provides improved security on 19H1.
HP strongly recommends promptly transitioning to this updated BIOS version which supersedes all previous releases.
NOTE: Due to security changes, after this BIOS update is installed, previous versions cannot be reinstalled.

Version: F.44 Rev.A

Fixed in this release: - Provides improved security.

Version: F.43 Rev.A

Fixed in this release: - Provides improved security.

Version: F.41 Rev.A

Fixed in this release: - Provides improved security. HP strongly recommends promptly transitioning to this updated BIOS version which supersedes all previous releases.

etc

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

There is no bios installer in bios. If possible, give a link to the installation utility please. Thank you.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

If your PC is not working/BIOS is corrupt...Use another PC running W7 or newer, download and run the exe file.

I just downloaded and ran the above file on my Dell Optiplex 7020 MT PC

You will be given three options as shown in my screenshot below.

I imagine you should select the 2nd option--create a recovery USB flash drive

HP Recommended

I need a utility to flash a Bios file in MS-DOS.

HP Recommended

There is no such option for your PC.

Only some HP business PC's and notebooks have an option like that.

Your option is the windows-based flash, or the bootable BIOS recovery drive.

HP Recommended

so i have bios firmware file. To install it, you need a utility, because it is not built into the BIOS.

HP Recommended

I've never heard of such a thing.

When you run the file in Windows, you are given 3 options:

Run the update as is on Windows, create a bootable USB drive to recover or update the BIOS, and the other option that is listed.

You don't need to be in the BIOS to update it.

The Windows based flash is the utility, or the flash drive is the utility.

HP Recommended

@Shmaksimus wrote:

so i have bios firmware file. To install it, you need a utility, because it is not built into the BIOS.

Advice For Asking The Best Questions | HP Support Forums | HP - YouTube

Updating the BIOS (Basic Input Output System) (Windows)

Update the PC with HP Support Assistant

Update the BIOS manually from within Windows

Install the BIOS update

Download and install a BIOS update from the HP website.

Updating the BIOS manually from a USB Flash drive (outside of Windows)

just this

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.