Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Compaq d530 SFF
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

So, i actually found a half gigabyte ram and put it in the computer: HP Compaq d530 SFF, i found it had 4GB RAM, Intel Pentium 4 2.60 GHz and i had some questions about this.

1. Is this computer for gaming?

2. Can i install in this 64-bit Windows 7?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

The HP d530 is a business desktop PC.

It is used for office applications such as running Microsoft Office and web surfing.

It is not used for playing video games, and it cannot run a 64 bit operating system.

None of the supported Pentium processors are 64 bit capable.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

The HP d530 is a business desktop PC.

It is used for office applications such as running Microsoft Office and web surfing.

It is not used for playing video games, and it cannot run a 64 bit operating system.

None of the supported Pentium processors are 64 bit capable.

HP Recommended

Oh ok thx for the answers.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

I used to have 4 d530 CMT's.  They were good machines back in the day.

Watch out for the power supply on the d530 SFF. 

Many of them had a tendency to actually explode into sparks and flames.

https://youtu.be/1iJVCIH78AU

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.