Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One - 22-c0009
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I own an HP All-in-One - 22-c0009 Windows 10 64xbit computer and it keeps shutting down after about 5 minutes of using it without any warnings or a blue screen. I have checked the diognostics of the memory in Bios and it passed. I have ran benchmarks for both CPU and GPU to check the tempature. During the benchmarks CPU and GPU temature avaraged 67 degrees. GPU and CPU drivers are up to date.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Lence -- those temperatures are within the "normal operating range" for those devices.

So, it is possible that the motherboard has some "intermittent" problem.

If the All-In-One is less than 12 months old, contact HP Support to make a claim against the HP Warranty.

HP will repair/replace the computer, at their expense.

However, the "release date" for this model was "07-Feb-2018".  So, your unit is probably out-of-warranty.

HP Recommended

@Lence / @Johnson312 -- I own an HP All-in-One - 22-c0009 Windows 10 64xbit computer and it keeps shutting down after about 5 minutes of using it 

The only "battery" in an All-In-One computer is the "button-battery" on the motherboard.

Such batteries should work for over 5 years, and a failed battery probably would cause a "CMOS Error" message when powering-on the computer. 

I am extremely doubtful that any "BIOS Update" is a "cure-all" for most issues.

For me, a BIOS Update is the _last_ thing I would try, not the "first".

While the computer is running, feel for a flow of warm air being exhausted from inside the computer -- no air implies a failure of the internal fan to dissipate the internal heat, and the motherboard proactively shutting-down to prevent damage from overheating.

Finally, if the computer stays "up" for only 5 minutes, any attempt to apply an update probably will not complete, leaving the computer in an "incomplete-update" state.  Not good!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.