Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP EX920 SSD 512GB
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I just got blue screen in my desktop Prodesk 600G3, when reboot it got Hard drive SMART check failed :

NVME SSD(313)

after run SMART tesk, it show the Failure ID: 6CF9UW-916A27-NH10RF-609703

The SSD is EX920 512GB.

Anyone have idea on it?

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Typically that means the drive needs to be replaced and reinstall Windows.  That disc has a 1 year warranty, is it newer than that?

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

I have the 1TB version of this drive that has also failed. The drive has a 3 year warranty according to the sticker on it. HP's website is worthless for getting support on this item. Just run me around in circles.EX920 LabelEX920 Label

HP Recommended

I see the sticker does say 3 year limited warranty.  If you cannot get satisfaction on the website, try getting in touch with them on the phone.  Establish the claim with them, assuming you have a receipt. 

HP support can be reached from the Chat or on email on this site

https://support.hp.com/us-en

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

It took 54 minutes to get to a broken English agent on a very bad quality connection but I got an answer on how to obtain warranty service. Send an email to support@multipointe.com detailing your issue(s). I got the following form back from them the next day so if you send it initially that would probably accelerate your claim a bit:

Warranty Form

Please fill and confirm the information below. Also, please attached a purchase invoice of the defective item.

Customer Shipping Information: (must be a North American address)

Name: 
Address: 
Tel:

Defective Product Information:

Product Number: 
Serial Number: 
Reason: 

System Information:

Operating System:

System/Motherboard Brand:

Model:

Processor:

RAM:

PowerSupply:

An RMA# will be provided after the information has been reviewed. Issued RMA# will have details and instructions on where to send the defective drive.

Thanks,

Support

Customer Support | Multipointe Channel Solutions
HP SSD – North America

Office: 9am-5pm PST
Email: support@multipointe.com

I'll update as my case progresses. Good luck!

HP Recommended

I'm not sure the warranty still available or not, is it have global warranty?

HP Recommended

I got my RMA # yesterday so I'm going to mail it out today. Process appears to be working like I think it should.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.