Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JuanMorales
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP G1-2014la boot password remove

HP Recommended

Hi every one. I have a HP G1-2014la which was working well until few months, this computer we used to use it to print and do simple stuff, we used it once in a while. The All in One was on my son's room, we put a power on password which was long, I did not remember the password anymore.

I already tried the CLR_PASSWORD jumper process with no success.

The problem is, we can not use the computer because it asks for the password and I can not even enter to the BIOS to change the configuration. I have triede to remove the BIOS battery with no success too.

Anybody has a clue what can I do?

2 REPLIES 2
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,707 32,607 2,969 7,286
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@JuanMorales 

Sorry, but by Community policy, we are no longer allowed to provide any assistance with password reset or recovery.

Here is the HP Policy: Participation:
4d. No posts shall include instructions or directions intended to bypass or subvert security measures, including passwords, locking mechanisms, fingerprint scans, etc., or to bypass any safety measures.

For BIOS and Power-On password resets, read this HP thread: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06368824.

For Admin and Windows password resets, you have to contact your regional HP Customer Support location directly for assistance.
Goto this page https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
JuanMorales
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the quick response.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation